African Safari

Luxury African Safaris

Africa is known as a mysterious place to many, but it is home to dozens of intriguing safari destinations in which you can see just about everything, both in terms of wildlife and natural beauty.  On a luxury African safari you can expect to see some of the following: breathtaking waterfalls, wildlife encounters that will […]

Read More

Munich Airport to become Germany’s first carbon-neutral airport

Munich Airport will become Germany’s first airport to achieve carbon-neutral operations. The governing bodies of the airport operating company adopted a resolution to approve this ambitious target at their meetings today. It states that the CO2 emissions directly attributable to the airport’s operations will be reduced by 60 percent by 2030. The remaining 40 percent will take […]

Read More